I have a case 590 backhoe that does not have a quick coupler on the front loader. I want something that will that is pretty common and I found a guy that has a jrb coupler that is designed to pin on to my backhoe. I where I live there is a ton of dairy's so most of the dealers close at hand carry attachments for that fit your common wheel loader quick coupler. So my thought is I wont have to search all over trying to find the case ffc type. Can someone explain to me the difference between the between the case ffc style and the jrb style?? Any input on which one might be better??? Dose the case and jrb interchange? Will I lose any lift capacity by having a quick coupler? Thank you for any feed back, I am pretty lost on this topic.
No replies yet.