Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi parts

IceHole · 2023-09-13 14:25

Where can I finds parts for a Hitachi ZX40u3? Right joystick is sloppy and I'm told there's a U Joint in there that is a common wear item. Not finding anything online. Also needing a boom cylinder seal kit.

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-09-13 15:14

    Like I mentioned in one of your posts on this machine earlier , https://spare.avspart.com is a great parts look-up site. Just search ZX40U-3 . On the parts look up site re : the boom cylinder page , Boom cylinder seal kit is key # 100, Hitachi part # 4634035 . You should also change bushing key # 4 part , Hitachi Part # 0894204 And also (2) slide rings key # 18 , Hitachi part# 0854107 . ZX40U-3 CYL.;BOOM (CANOPY) Hitachi HOP online avspare.com

  2. #2Diesel Dave2023-09-13 15:30

    For the joystick u-joint, it would be key # 22 , Hitachi part# 4335060 . ZX40U-3 VALVE;PILOT (FRONT, SWING) Hitachi HOP online avspare.com . FYI, #23 is adjustable , screw it down a bit to bring it closer to the top of the spools ( pushers). That could take out the majority of the slop you are feeling .

  3. #3uffex2023-09-14 04:31

    Good day Attached may help common RCV to Hitachi. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4IceHole2023-09-14 11:39

    How is it ordered? No part number or anything. Looks like a spam site to me.

  5. #5Diesel Dave2023-09-14 12:27

    I generally only use the AVSpare site to look-up part numbers for Hitachi machines that don’t cross to Deere. I have not been mislead on any part numbers. A Deere or Hitachi dealer should be able to supply the parts. This is what I see on the AVspares site looking up the joystick u-joint as an example.