Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi UH025

turbotim1 ยท 2010-10-23 11:05

Well another newby with a question.I own a UH025 and looking for track rail.The local aftermarket dealer have no idea the pitch or proper width.It is steel and wore badly! It currently measures 160mm pin to pin and 133mm wide I was allways under the impression these old grey market machines used same rail as early Ex60's and there pitch is 154mm pin to pin witch may be all wear there but the width is listed at 119mm on the rail width and 155mm at the pin,All else looks good with this rail At least on paper.I would hate to have this shipped here to not have it work as the restock fee is 20% and shipping is at least 200.I did find some manuals available from john deer and they will be here in a week or two.Not shure if they will help with any rail questions though? Any Info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1excavator2010-10-23 19:09

    The UHO25-7 was the grey market equivelent to the UHO33 and the Deere 70. I have a parts manual for one, when I get out to the office I'll check part numbers ect.

  2. #2excavator2010-10-23 20:41

    The UHO33 parts manual lists 4 different track link groups.A 600G, 500A, 700A and 450F each with different link numbers and all different than the EX60 track group. However, I grabbed an old Deere undercarriage manual, and the Deere 70 and the 70D listed all measurments as the same.They listed 616mm across 5 pins so that would be 154mm pitch. The 70D was the same as the EX60. So, I would think EX60 rails should fit. Also, after market rail height and width measurements are oftern slightly different than OEM. Hope this helps.