Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi uh122 front idler

Scgm ยท 2016-01-21 13:27

Hello everyone I'm having an hard time finding a front idler for my hitachi UH122 A reseller told me to go ahead with a front idler of a UH143 but I'm not sure if they carry the same size idler and if the bolt pattern are similar... any idea?

Replies5
  1. #102Dmax2016-01-21 13:31

    I use HE Parts. 18004264136 They've always been able to get me the correct idlers and rollers. And they're knowledgeable enough to know if a different idler will bolt up and work properly.

  2. #2lantraxco2016-01-21 13:44

    Call Vancouver Tracparts in BC if you haven't already, (604)468-7828 I think that's the same as an EX-120 but I won't swear to it.

  3. #3roadrunner812016-01-23 20:02

    Found new original in Florida under part #9024358

  4. #4Welder Dave2016-01-23 23:50

    A UH122 is about the same as a 200 class machine I believe, about a 1 1/2 yard bucket.

  5. #5Cat_man3202016-02-04 18:11

    A UH122 is the same machine as an old 790 John Deere . I think everything is the same except the engine . I owned an old 122 and bought most parts from the JD dealer .