Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Z-axis 200LC. Fuel Injector install advice

Tommy84 ยท 2024-05-11 07:33

Would anyone have a workshop manual that covers the procedure for changing fuel injectors. Mainly how to re code the new ones? I'm also looking for torque specs and tightening sequence for valve cover. As well as the specs to adjust valve lash and clearances. Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-05-11 11:06

    Zx200 or -3

  2. #2Tommy842024-05-11 11:15

    It's a zaxis200-3 sorry about that.

  3. #392U 34062024-05-11 11:48

    You'll need the Hitachi program for the injector codes.

  4. #4Tommy842024-05-11 12:11

    I have Maintenance Pro Dr. on my laptop can I do it with that program ?

  5. #5Tommy842024-05-11 13:34

    Hey to anyone following along, I should have searched on the forum first as well as google. I've found the info I need. Also found the steps in MP. Dr. to code the injectors. Thanks for anyone that answered.