Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Zaxis 210 in Norway

Wulf ยท 2006-12-02 13:57

The operator seems pretty nonplussed about where the machine is working...I would think that the links will rust and seize if you do this regularly also the final drives will suck in a bit of water same with the hydraulic tank if the breather is not modified. Photo from a Norwegian corporate website John J Syltern... lots of good photo albums showing their machinery and jobsites. They have some nice equipment! http://www.syltern.no/aktiv.htm

Replies2
  1. #1DigDug2006-12-02 18:15

    Looks like they have the machine prepped for this type of work. I see the intake is plumbed up higher and a life jacket in the cab. I wonder what they do ?

  2. #2MetalDragon_boy2006-12-02 18:20

    Ahh that site. I visited that one afew weeks ago and like you said nice pics and equipment! By clicking the button "Maskinpark" you will get a list of their machines. There is also afew movies of their equipment, the Bell B50 for example. One of the worlds largest ATDs. Really cool machine.