New owner so looking for guidance The manual says ‘Engine or engine related parts are abnormal. Consult your nearest Hitachi dealer’ Has anyone else had this? Is there anything I can do without going to the dealer? How do I get the actual error code
I’m not sure without the proper software of how to get the actual code that is setting your E1100 fault. Try holding menu button down and holding while cycling key to the on position. From there I think you can find the codes menu. You could try doing a regen like this fellow did in the attached thread. https://www.justanswer.com/construc...41rn-deere-50g-trackhoe-code-1100-popped.html
If it’s a ZAXIS85USB-3 , I think you are out of luck. If it’s a ZAXIS85USB-5 the procedure to dig out the actual code is in the operator’s manual.
Can’t find it for the life of me! Only page 1-15 which details how to use the screen to tell me the same information as page 1-17 which is ‘contact dealer’ which I am trying to avoid I can’t find a way to reset it either
So you have a ZAXIS85USB-5 ?
From a ZAXIS85USB-5 Hitachi Operators manual .
@"A_Snook" we can help you more if you take some photos of your machine monitor that let us know what your machine model is.
Does this help? thanks for helping
you do the instructions of Mr. Diesel Dave above to know specifically what the error of the machine is. Then you can see the engine fault codes. I just added a little more for clarity