I'm trying to find a way to look up parts for this ec210cl. Is there a website that's easy to access or do I need a parts book? If I need a book, where can you find them? Is one for an ec210 the same? Thanks.
What parts do you need? I have the book but in paper form.
You need the exact CL book, any other EC210 model will be almost entirely different but not always, some parts may be interchangeable but only from a B or D model but I wouldn’t risk it. Other than buying from a dealer you could try eBay or what ever online trading site you have in your country. We have gumtree and Facebook marketplace here.
Good day Volvo parts are listed o the Prosis program although I believe there are some hard copies, part numbers are updated from time to time so the hard copy;s no longer are a good match. SFRS4 has the prosis im sure he can help you if you explain what you are looking for. Kind regards Uffex
hi dhutch I have the prosis parts system and can get you parts, I can also order a new parts book if you want one, they are around £120 and take about 3-4 weeks to produce and ship.
I need the bushings for the stick (bucket arm or dipper) for where the bucket attaches and the bucket link attaches, along with the part numbers for the seals and both pins for each hole. Also the bushing part # where the stick attaches to the boom and associated seal.
Hey, thanks for the info. What would a parts book cost shipped to the US, zip 36311?
hey Dhutch, I've sent you a private message
I've ordered the correct parts book, but until it gets here, I need the numbers for the bushings and seals for the bucket pin hole and scissor link hole on the end of the stick. I also need the number for each pin, and any bushings in the h-link or scissor link. Someone never greased it and worked it way beyond any wear limits. I'm in the process of line boring the stick to get it back right.
Looks like there are 2 x bucket setups so I’ve attached both.
Hey I just sent you a PM.