Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZW310-6 / 90Z7B gearbox information

dathitachi · 2026-07-28 10:04

Hello everyone, I'm repairing a Hitachi ZW310-6 wheel loader and it's having a gearbox problem. I can't find information about this gearbox; it doesn't match the technical documentation for the Hitachi ZW310-6 or the Kawasaki 90Z7B. This version uses a Dana Rexroth gearbox and has a 20-10/30 TCU control board. It uses a Cummins QSL9 engine. Does anyone know what type of gearbox it is? I'm willing to pay, thank you.

Replies6
  1. #1dathitachi2026-07-28 10:06
  2. #2roflcopterkklol2026-07-29 06:20

    My diagnosis as an operator is at least 3 months for parts to arrive from Japan. Hope that helps.

  3. #3dathitachi2026-07-29 08:11

    Thiết bị tôi đang sửa chữa gặp lỗi chuyển số ngay sau khi ngắt hệ thống ống xả của động cơ. Tôi đã khôi phục hệ thống ống xả và đưa thiết bị trở lại trạng thái ban đầu, nhưng vấn đề vẫn tiếp diễn. Tôi nghĩ đó là vấn đề phần mềm nhiều hơn.

  4. #4roflcopterkklol2026-07-29 08:37

    I dont speak moon runes I'll run this through ai to see if it can decifer what you said

  5. #5roflcopterkklol2026-07-29 08:38

    Okay yeah its a software issue that or an airlock in the intercoolers

  6. #6dathitachi2026-07-29 09:38

    Sorry I didn't pay attention to the language.