I am trying to change the control pattern on a Hitachi ZX 135 US from CAT to Deere control. I can't locate a pattern changer anywhere. I did find a post that said to swap A with D and B with C hoses on the manifold. I tried that and they were definitely not the correct ones. They did change the functions but they most definitely were not right. Anyone know the correct ones to change or if I just haven't found the pattern changer? Thanks!!
I'm not sure what you mean by CAT to deere control? If you give details of what services you want the levers to do i may be able to help. I'm assuming the controls of the machine is the same as the European spec machines. As in the right lever does Back= Boom raise, forward= boom lower, right= bucket open and left= bucket close. And the left lever is back= arm in, forward= arm out, left= swing left and right= swing right.
The arrangement you mentioned is CAT (SAE) control. Deere (ISO) control is right stick forward, dipper out. Right stick back, dipper back. Left stick forward, boom down. Left stick back, dipper up. Side to side functions remain the same between both arrangements. I did get it figured out. As I found you swap A with D and B with C. But you go by the letters on the ports on the valve body. I went by the tags on the lines. The dealer said there was a note in the manual to ignore the tags on the hoses because they didn't really mean anything. They just make it easy to locate the opposite end of the same hose.
Shawnjohn, Is this valve body in the forward-right most part of the access door? Aluminum block with many hoses on both sides? I see small 'numbers' on one side of the body (facing me). Are letters on the other side? I will have to pull a panel door to gain access but wanted to be sure I'm in the right area. 2017 135G
@cbritt927 , the control pattern conversion procedure for your Deere 135G is in the Operators manual. If you need an Operator's manual , there is an option to download a free copy at the Deere bookstore. John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com
@Diesel Dave - Thanks!! but.......not seeing a free option. Maybe I'm missing it...
@Diesel Dave . THANK YOU. (I was trying to add to the cart) Just DL'ed it. 280 pages. I'll get started.... !!!!!