Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk210lc-6 Main control Valve Needed

kevman6 ยท 2016-07-10 20:43

I am in need of a Main control valve for my sl210lc-6 Part # is YN30V00091F1 or F3. Can't find one anywhere. Is there any other make that might be the same? Or is there one possibly sitting out there someone would like to sell contact [email protected] or call me at 231-920-9922 Mike

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2016-07-11 14:01

    What's wrong with yours

  2. #2kevman62016-07-11 19:32

    Not sure what happened, but blew the cover off the conflux valve while turning and moving the arm. Put a new one on, and it happened again. I Pulled the Main Control valve and a local hydraulics guy pulled it apart. The valve that controls the inward motion of the arm was stuck. It has some minor scratches in the bore now. No metal filings were found, but i'm wondering if a refurbish will fix this problem. I'm not a equipment repair guy, so don't know exactly how it works, except from what i have been reading and asking others.

  3. #3lantraxco2016-07-11 19:55

    Good repair outfit will hone the bore smooth, grind, chrome oversize and regrind to a near perfect fit, if there's no other damage you should be good to go. I would advise opening up the arm cylinder to check for damage or contamination though, just for insurance.

  4. #4kevman62016-07-11 23:17

    Thanks for the imput Not sure what caused the high pressure to blow the cover off the conflux valve though. Would the valve that controls the arm being stuck do that?

  5. #5kevman62016-07-15 07:24

    I have found a used control valve, but its not installed yet. After reading up on the conflux and how and what it does, I am wondering if the real problem with blowing off the cast valve cover is really a valve problem or somewhere else. Has anyone out there have any knowledge of what might cause this. I know it energizes the swing motor, and its the cover on the conflux valve that blew off. The valve that controls the outer arm retract was working slow, and when dissembled was stuck. It did have a few scratches in the arm valve tube, but that might have been from a piece of cast from the conflux cover when it broke. Any Ideas of this problem?? Has anyone experienced this before?