Hi there I have a customers zx120 2004, after you do throttle learn on the machine it will idle and rev up fine until the machine is turned off then the next time the ignition switch is turned on the throttle just seems to go to full open, is there anything other than the controller itself be causing this issue? Missing a permanent live?? The customer blew one of the diodes that stops the machine when fitting a starter before this, it has been replaced but don’t know if he has done any other damage at same time?
Welcome to HEF Gavs9543 ! Hitachi guys will need to know the dash number.
Hi mg2361 Thank you! I haven’t actually been to the machine yet, I asked the customer for the dash number but he has sent me the serial number plate as he wasn’t sure which it was, Sn HCM1S100J00066574 2004/5 Think it’s a jap import to uk with Isuzu engine