I am having a hard time finding the correct seal kit for the main booms. Could someone help me ?
I'm no hitachi expert. But I found this. All from here
@heymccall is faster than me That https://spare.avspart.com is awesome ! . Hitachi ZX120 (no dash number) boom cylinder seal kit part # 4448395 subs to current part # FYA00009240 . Suggest to replace bushing part # 0310304 and (2) slide ring part # 0666808 also (2) slide ring part # 0310510 . https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/60011/referrer/navigation/pgId/239396
You guys rock! That's all I needed to know. Thanks
One more question Dave. Do you know what type of hydraulic fluid my machine requires? Will this hydraulic oil work ? General PDP Template www.canadiantire.ca
The hydraulic oil should be Hitachi Super EX 46 HN. It’s a non zinc additive oil. I don’t see any mention of zinc in your CT oil but I am betting it does contain zinc. Brandt Tractor has a house brand (ValPar) oil that claims to be compatible with the Hitachi Super EX 46 HN oil. I have no experience with it.
Be better if they actually sold stuff vs "get quote" on everything.
No zinc is a weird Hitachi thing without any basis that we've seen. Have any literature on it by chance? Most customers here run Rando HDZ 15 or 32 in everything. Orange machines aren't too common, but plenty of yellow painted ones (Deere) I know a few machines with over 20k hours on orginal pumps, so dunno?!