Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi zx120 glass ??

rbcanaday · 2019-06-01 09:16

I busted out both my front windows. I order aftermarket glass off line and got them in. The lower window has a small rubber catch right at the bottom. One of mine was gone. Looks as it it was dry rotted and gone. Is it possible to buy a new catch or an I going to have to make something?? Anyone else replaced this part ?

Replies6
  1. #1Ronsii2019-06-01 18:36

    Pics???

  2. #2fushion2019-06-01 23:58

    no pic, no truth

  3. #3Ronsii2019-06-02 00:15

    No pic... yes but at least the OP didn't have a spam link like yourself

  4. #4rbcanaday2019-06-05 07:39

    Pics are up. Does this help?? I have tried John Deere but they don’t have a clue what part this is.

  5. #5rbcanaday2019-06-10 13:45

    Anyone?

  6. #6Ronsii2019-06-10 18:17

    Sorry, haven't had a chance to look in our hitachi and see just what it has down there...