Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi zx120 parts breakdown needed

rbcanaday · 2019-04-01 09:20

i have a 2004 zx120. I have a good bit of slop/play in the main boom pin up by the cab. I’d like to try and fix it before it gets worse. I’m looking for a parts breakdown of the boom pin and bushings. I’m hoping new bushings and puns will fix it. If anyone has copies of manuals that would be great. Can email and parts breakdowns to [email protected]

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2019-04-01 16:07

    Good day Maybe this is what you are looking for Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2rbcanaday2019-04-01 20:46

    Uffex that the right area. Looks like this focuses on the cylinder. I’m looking for something with can end of main boom breakdown. Pin and bushings breakdown. You have anything like that?

  3. #3uffex2019-04-02 04:28

    Good day Rb This is what I have some is for the newer machine but my guess is there is no significant difference, if you have anything specific come back or drop me a line try and help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4rbcanaday2019-04-04 08:02

    The h boom one is just what I’m looking for. Is that for a 120 or bigger?

  5. #5uffex2019-04-04 08:50

    Good day RB These are all 120 but those marked Zaxis are for later than your mark, pleased it helped Kind regards Uffex