Hi guys and girls, I'm new to the forum and unfortunately bring with me an issue to be resolved. Hitachi zx130-5 with 10500hrs when using the digger it can run anywhere from 15min to 30min before it loses power and almost stalls the engine. This only happens when the hydraulic pump is activated, when sitting idle the engine is rough almost like a miss in one or more cylinders no black smoke when engins tries to stall. I have retrieved an engine error code 10003-02 Which if I understand correctly to be an injector(s) signal issue or lack of. So that being said, can anyone offer any insight or things to check ect, I've more experience with older machines of the EX range. These newer zx types have to much electrics for my liking. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to HEF joemcl ! 10003-02 (Isuzu code P2146) is an issue with the power supply circuit to the #1 and #4 injectors. Check your messages.
Hi mg2361 thanks for the welcome and prompt reply greatly appreciate the help.
Having the same issue with a 2015 zx130 Engine will run fine for 5 minutes, sometimes a couple hours, then all of a sudden it enters limp mode. Sometimes you can clear the red light by spamming the clear engine fault code in the machines dashboard and the machine will run smooth again, sometimes it clears other times it won’t. Like yourself getting the engine code 10003-02, and information code 20101-02. We’ve had the engine cover off and tested the injectors, used contact cleaner but the issue still persists. Did you find the cause of the issue?
I found out this morning that one of our tech's at one of our other locations just had one with the code for injectors 2 and 3. He found injector #3 shorted to ground.