After 15-20 minutes of using the excavator, it begins to bog down slowly to idle, and begins to display a Fuel Filter Restriction Alarm, Fuel filter is clogged, replace fuel filter element. The first time around I replaced just the filters and same thing, ran for 15 to 20 minutes then slowly goes into idle limp mode. I decided to drain the tank and replace the filters again, while doing this I blew the lines back toward the tank. Once again same alarm comes up. Before the machine goes into this fuel restriction mode, the throttle dial does as it should, turn to the right, engine rpms go up, turn to the left, rpms go down. When the machine goes into to limp mode there is no response from the throttle dial. Anyone have any idea what to do next??? I tried looking for screens on all the banjo bolts by the filters and there are none. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to HEF SMro . ZX130-3 ? There is a strainer in the electric fuel transfer pump housing, maybe worth checking out. Screenshot of pump breakdown below. .
Thank you, will look into the pump in the morning, will get back to you.