Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

210g front window

southernman13 · 2024-11-29 17:10

Bought a 210g. 12’ model w broken window and bent frame. Got it all together but I see now the little rollers in the corners that it slides up and back on have some type of spring that holds the roller on. That’s what it’s called in the parts diagram. I see no way to get it off lol. Anyone ever replaced one. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612024-11-30 05:49

    Do they look like this? Just pry them off. Order new ones though.

  2. #2southernman132024-11-30 06:34

    No sir I wish that’d be to easy lol. You can’t see anything. Only the end of the shaft is visible. On the new frame there is a groove cut in it like for c clip but it’s not tht deep. I can slightly see a shiny piece of wire in there. It must be a wire type clip of some sort. I can’t get anything in there to pry it out. I have an o ring pick and it’s too big. There’s barely any clearance at all. Kinda like you could almost decompress it and slide the roller over it. Very complicated for something so simple hehe

  3. #3southernman132024-11-30 12:15

    Finally got it in enough light my blind ass could see it hehe. Was a simple stainless C shaped piece of wire I had to fish out with a very small o ring pic. Easy peazey