Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZX135 2007 Manual

medis943 ยท 2023-03-10 11:47

Hi guys, Does anyone have digital manual for Hitachi ZX135 US year 2007, I believe its the same model from 2004-2007. I couldn't find anything on the web and Hitachi is not being responsive. Also if someone is selling hardcopy I would like to buy it. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1LACHAU2023-03-11 00:23

    What kind of monitor do you have on your device as shown in the 02 pictures below? I must know the exact model of your machine (ZX135US-1 or ZX135US-3) to send you the right documents. Send the document of ZX135US-1 to you in advance, you can go to the conversation to download it.

  2. #2excavator2023-03-11 11:15

    Go to johndeeretechinfo.com You can buy several different types of manuals, I often buy the digital download so I have it right away and then I take it to the local print shop and have a paper copy made.

  3. #3medis9432023-03-11 14:55

    @ LACHAU already sent it, but for future I know where I can find them.