Hi all!!! Title mentioned machine randomly starts beeping and randomly stops. It can range from every approx. 10 minutes in one day to up to 2 days without beeping. Beeping is approx 0,3 second on 0,3 second off. Dsiplay doesn't give any indication of a fault nor anything changes on it, everything stays the same. Machine also behaves the same. Doesn't slow down or anything like that. Machine is not in a LIFT mode. If machine is shut down and key pulled out during beeping, it continues to beep, even with key removed. I had a look at the manual and I can not find any condition where machine will do this. I spoke to local dealer (limited technical experience tough) and they tell me it is impossible. Anybody has any idea?
In the manual I only see 2 possibilities for the buzzer to sound intermittently, but the monitor will also indicate what is triggering the alarm. See screenshot below.
Thanks Dave!!! I had a look at the same thing. But I get nothing on display. So strange.......
Is there any sign of non factory wiring at the battery or at the unswitched side of the battery relay ?
I haven't noticed anything. Unless it is burried somewhere in the wiring.
No progress so far. Makes me go crazy a little
What’s the machine serial # ?
Using schematic for ZX140W-3: Serial No.002748 and up/ ZX140W-3-AMS: Serial No.021418 and up), I find BZ buzzer Relay #59 . I can’t find the relay in the manual , only shows up to relay #56 .
Ignore everything I said above, your machine serial # is lower. The CE A in the machine serial # references the machine is made in Amsterdam, hence the ZX140W-3-AMS reference in the wiring schematic serial break info.
OK. What was your idea with buzzer relay?
Did someone drop some random electronic device behind the seat accidently? I had a customer who's tractor started smoking behind the seat. He dug down into the plastics and wiring and found an old calculator with a bad battery
The buzzer is one of the components powered by fuse #19. The buzzer ground on your machine serial # is controlled by the monitor. Your low serial # machine does not have a buzzer relay. On the higher serial machines the buzzer ground was controlled by the monitor or by the buzzer relay.
I get what you are saying. But I am concerned about what is activating this buzzer. Since there is nothing showing on the screen.
That is the million dollar question. . “ Beeping is approx 0,3 second on 0,3 second off “ so its not an intermittent buzzer ground short.
is it possible there is a different module that has its own beeper, independent of the monitor/buzzer scheme? Is it a beep or a buzz? pull the fuse in question to see if the noise goes away. Find a way to trigger the monitor buzzer and see if its the same noise its making now and throws codes.
Not random short for sure.
It's a beeping noise. Quite loud. Comes from same "beeper" when you get alarm for low brakes pressure. Except then it's constant beep, and this "ghost" one is as mentioned before.
I suspect the parking brake wiring is short circuit.
Hi Lachau, We tried operating with parking brake ON, and it operates correctly. Problem is that there is no indication on the screen. If parking brake was getting activated, there should be indication on the screen.
OMG! The design of this buzzer is so complicated! There are so many places where it can go wrong! I have added additional notes to this diagram. Hopefully, with this diagram, you can identify the cause of the problem with your machine.
I checked this already. In this case, buzzer is constantly on. Not 0,3 sec ON, 0,3 sec OFF.
Wow, you are right. I don't know why so many points of switching.
Finally the problem was found. It was a faulty sensor from pump 3. Measuring just below minimum voltage on signal output. Stange thing remains, why there was no alarm on the panel. We'll see in next few days how it behaves. Thank you all for the help!!!
Pump3 (steer pump) delivery pressure sensor ,MC FAULT CODE 11203-3 or -4 . I assume you found a code active or stored ?
That's the thing Dave. Nothing. Checked alarms with MPDR. Not even logged. I'm starting to suspect that computer might have a problem. But I created other alarms (low brake pressure) and they showed up.