HI there. Does anyone know how to change the control pattern on a Hitachi ZX200 LC excavator? 2005 year model. I assumed it had a pattern changer, but unfortunately it doesn't, so it looks like Im going to have to do it the old fashioned way lol. Any suggestions and pictures would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
You will have to change the pilot lines. Some machines you have to go right to the control valve assembly, others there is a junction block for all the pilot lines and you can do it there. Very easy job once you find the lines. There will be four to swap.
On the EXs you open the door behind the cab remove the floor plate and swap the pilot hoses as close as you can to the cab/ pilot valve maybe they are marked.Hope this helps
On a Zaxis machine you swap the lines at the pilot signal manifold. If someone has a JD 200C Operators Manual I'm pretty sure the diagram is in there. Maybe they can post a pic for ya. It's pretty easy I just don't have the ports memorized. You could order the machines with a pattern change valve but it's not common. Does seem more common on grey market machines though.
Switch hose to Port A (A) with hose to Port D (D). • Switch hose to Port B (B) with hose to Port C (C). Look on page 2-2-8 .here is a download link for manual . http://www.4shared.com/office/UwjpWz0oce/200clc_230clc___270clc_Excavat.html
hopefully this helps
I knew somebody would have it. Great work TK! :usa
Thats perfect! Thanks a lot
Hi I just picked up a 1995 hitachi ex200 lc-3 I need to change from cat to Deere Any help would be greatly appreciate Thank you