Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi zx210

LEGENDWAR ยท 2014-04-26 08:50

Hello buddies, I got a Hitachi ZX210 crawling excavator of model 2007. That indicate an error code of '1381-3'. Please guide me to repair the machine. I have looked for complete sensors but of no use. Your proper guidance would help alot. Many Thanks, LEGENDWAR

Replies6
  1. #1WAW2014-04-26 22:13

    Hi Freind! you have problem with Fuel Filter Restriction Sensor Circuit High Input Voltage at the restriction sensor is more than 4.9 V.

  2. #2Deeretracks2014-04-28 01:36

    Pull the banjo bolt out of the inlet line on the water separator bowl. There should be a screen screwed in the end of the bolt. Remove and clean the screen. That's where I wuld start if not already done.

  3. #3Jhonosgarage2016-06-04 21:38

    Hello everyone help me please , i need a electrical wiring or manual service hitachi zx 210 [email protected] thanks

  4. #4WAW2016-06-06 14:02

    HI what problem do you have? is this 3- series exavator ?

  5. #5BCMobileHDServ.2016-06-07 23:25

    You don't know how helpful this info is here!

  6. #6Cory552024-11-03 20:18

    What issues are you having?