Hello, everyone. First, let me say that I appreciate this forum being here as I have received help from it before. I appreciate everyone’s time and attention. I’m working on a Hitachi excavator that appears to have no symptoms and only codes. Unfortunately I have no printed manuals for this machine. Codes are 20009-02 , 11201-03 as well as a red light at the bottom underside of the display housing. I also have a hydraulic cooling system red light on the main display screen. See photos. All general checks such as fluid levels and airflow checks all ok. Logging the temp of the hydro fluid shows a fluid temp of 54deg c. After 45 minutes of active digging. So we are not running hot. If I unplug the sensor in the bottom of the hydro tank the fan speed increases. No other symptoms were reported or observed by myself. I appreciate any and all assistance!
20009.02 - Hydraulic cooling system abnormal (which gets logged because of the other code) 11201.03 - Fan pump delivery pressure sensor circuit high And, no, I do not know where that sensor is located. I just have the list of codes.
FYI Zachariah , The fan pump delivery pressure sensor is located in the fan circuit control valve. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/60540/referrer/navigation/pgId/210543405 .
I will go and check these items and report back. Thanks a million!
Replaced the sensor, everything is working perfectly and no codes now. Again thanks so much. For anyone replacing this sensor in the future, 27 mm wrench is all you need. This site and the people on it are awesome!