Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sumitomo SH60 service manual

Rumiridge ยท 2024-01-31 13:08

Having a heck of a time finding a service manual for our excavator late 90's HS60 Sumitomo. Can anyone suggest a potential source. I'm in Canada and I've been searching all over and can't understand why it's so hard to find a service manual. You'd think there would be a list, you click on it and you buy it. But nope. Not so easy.TIA

Replies2
  1. #1excavator2024-02-01 11:26

    Sumitomo excavators are grey market machines in the U.S. and Canada, that's why there are no manuals readily available. But Sumitomo built Case, Link Belt and some JCB machines so you can figure out which of those machines are the same and use that manual. The 2 major differences I have found are different brand of engine and sometimes wire colors are different in the harnesses.

  2. #2Rumiridge2024-02-02 14:49

    That explains why I can't find a manual. Thank you!