Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZX50U-2

Ditchdigger1971 ยท 2026-04-02 23:13

I am new here, i hope this lands in the proper department! I have a Hitachi zx50 The model and serial cant be found by Hitachi or Deere??? I am trying to source the proper filter numbers without pulling it apart first. Namely the charge and suction filter. I need to get a parts and workshop book, yet i dont know if i can confirm my serial. Any help would be appreciated Model: ZX50UNA-2 PIN: FF01MCQ245031

Replies7
  1. #1Universal Parts2026-04-03 01:50

    ZX50u-2 Yanmar Engine Air Filter (Inner Compartment) Air Filter (Outer Compartment) Rotary Oil Filter Oil-Water Separator Diesel Filter Inlet/Suction Filter Pilot Filter Your machine has 7 types of filters; I can send you pictures if needed.

  2. #2Ditchdigger19712026-04-03 10:03

    Thank you, I have all filter aside from Suction and charge. Those are the only hydraulic filters as far as i understand?? Those are what i need to source.

  3. #3Universal Parts2026-04-03 11:08

    I can send you photos of all models of parts for confirmation. You can send me a private message to get my email.

  4. #4Diesel Dave2026-04-03 13:20

    Welcome to HEF Ditchdigger . The ZX50UNA-2 maintenance parts list should be the same as a low serial # (244001-274999) Deere 50D. Maintenance parts lists are generally in the Operators manual if you have one.

  5. #5Ditchdigger19712026-04-04 00:38

    I do not have any manuals, i bought a 14k hour machine with 3 buckets and nothing more! Thank you for the heads up

  6. #6Diesel Dave2026-04-04 09:04

    AT308568 hydraulic return filter ,also order o-ring # 4129280 . Pilot Control Oil Filter Element # 4294130 . Hydraulic Oil Reservoir Suction Strainer (strainer only) # 4617512 . . You can download a free copy of a Deere 50D operators manual from the Deere bookstore , Link below. https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/search?p0=model&p0_v=50D&pattr=p0 . . For the ZX50UNA-2 , if you are searching Deere parts or service info you are looking for 50D serial # 244001-274999 .

  7. #7Ditchdigger19712026-04-04 11:03

    Thank you very much!