Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HitachiEX 300LC-3 Center joint layout

7379df ยท 2014-08-22 08:41

Wondering if anyone has any info or know where I can get a parts break down of center joint for ex 300 lc 3 ? I have the parts book but does not give a break down on this component. Thanks for any help.

Replies6
  1. #1excavator2014-08-22 11:16

    You need the Hitachi components parts book for that breakdown. Or go to deere.com, they have all the parts breakdowns and the EX300-3 is the same as the Deere 892e.

  2. #2uffex2014-08-22 11:40

    Hitachi 300 Good day 7379df I hope this is what you need although its for the 330 we are given to understand its much the same. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #37379df2014-08-22 14:30

    Thanks a bunch guys... Greatly Appreciated !!

  4. #47379df2014-08-22 14:51

    Hi Uffex....Just curious how I can download these documents ? Ive been to the excatech.com website but cant seem to get detailed info..I go to the library tab and doesnt have much options. Any tips or pointers you could give me ? Thank you

  5. #5uffex2014-08-23 11:16

    Good day 7379df Thank you for your response much appreciated, if you need information regarding hydraulics select this option here you should find those documents that are applicable -How 2 describes the methods most favoured in our experience - FAR reports are detailed results from investigations into failures - GI refers to general information relating to specific components. If you cannot find what you need just complete the enquire form we will respond as fast as we can. Excatech has 2Tb of information getting it all listed is as you may imagine a mammoth task however we are always pleased to be of help. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #67379df2014-08-26 08:06

    Thanks again Uffex.