Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hiya

Jerry D ยท 2016-10-03 19:22

Hiya Nice to meet everyone. I am currently a truck driver from a family of contractors and have interacted with heavy equipment lots of times over the years. Mostly back hoes and front end loaders, never operated one thoe. I have always had an interest in big machines and am thinking of getting into this field.

Replies2
  1. #1Jerry D2016-10-04 23:33

    Wow, what a welcoming bunch. guess it is a closed community where newcomers are not welcome. ok then, see ya.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2016-10-04 23:43

    Well Jerry, I was going to say thanks for joining us when I read your first post but your second post shows that NYC attitude I despise. I'm sorry we haven't met your expectations here, we're not a closed group at all. Had you posted a thread with a problem I'm sure someone in the know would have jumped on it and offered help. We have a great bunch of guys here willing to help anyone and you're welcome to stay, but if you expect to be well received I'd suggest you lose the attitude. More than likely our members have been busy helping others or just shooting the breeze, I just checked in again before going to bed and came across your post.