running a cat 345 bme. loading topsoil more vids to come if ya like them:usa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW91zk8wcqk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA_rMLKszdU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=224wpUMrihg this vid ;s song staring down the barrel of a 345 short boom and stick, 5yd bucket, 350 undercarage, topcon GPS. 10,000hrs on the meter. hope yal enjoy
Topcon, or Trimble? Nice videos hoeman, how did you decide to hook up the camera? And did they ever find out where the water was going from that pond?
nice vids biggie smalls.....
yea! the water was goin to the one they were blasting . ill take picts tomorrow:Banghead
used the gps mount as i did not have it in just loading topsoil
very well done, what ever you did to hold that camera worked very well.
Very nice Hoeman..... guess im gonna have to pick up the pace to keep up with you guys on videos.
Too bad you can't hear the machine running.Flame away.Ron G
Smooooth: Well... well... lets see... uh... yup, you sure are... ... You're smooth and do a great job of hitting you're... "return to dig target". A lot of guys have a hard time getting back into the digging zone without searching a little with the bucket... and using up a little time before they can start loading the bucket... your cycle was all one fluid movement... :thumbsup My opinion anyway. OCR
thanks OCR
wow, you load adt's, impressive.
You're welcome. And you don't have to be... ... because you're a good operator... or for saying thanks... either one... OCR
will have a milling machine tommrow mabye . and some new picts of the hatfield job.
Nice job Hoeman, you are a good operator for sure, just one thing, I like Dirtmans soundtrack better!
I like the movie hoeman, looks good. Keep'em coming
New guy I am I am an operator who stumbled on to this site today. So far I have found to smart PROFESIONAL members great links, pics and topics. Whish I could have found it sooner.
Welcome to the forum!!!:drinkup What kind of equipment do you run?
hey hoeman what number is that hoe 3414?