their short but ill get some picts to go with tommrow YouTube - 309 connector job montgomery county PA YouTube - 345C loading tri-axels on the 309 connector job hope ya'll enjoy! I know its been a while !:usa
Great stuff hoeman! I wish I had a view like that from my office chair:bash
Nice little video Kev, good to see some work in PA, now if I could just see it in person. They ever get around to fixing the swing on that hoe?
not sure Jimmy but its alot slower than my 345b was. tha C in MD was faster. It feels huge after running a 228 for 5 months
Well if you can swing without the fine swing switched on they probably did. Sounds like they need to turn the pumps up a bit on that thing. Bet it's got the jungle gym on it though, lol. :stirthepot
Nice work there Hoeman. I can't get over how much you guys can haul in a tri axle on the East coast. Out here, they would be in trouble with that much dirt on board. Be lucky to get 3 scoops with that size bucket.
well its a little full we were hauling on site yep Jimmy its got the monkey bars on
Bout time you got back on here!
I am curious about the "calibre" of the largest stone in this pic....for scale purposes. It looks like gravel....
It's probably R4 approx. 6"-12" stone... that's my guess anyway.... pile next to it looks like #3's or #4's:beatsme
Looks like 3 types of rock to me. I like seeing the different names for the same thing depending on where you are in this great big world. Out here on the West coast it looks like a pile of 3/4" crushed nearest the machine, a pile of #3 in the middle, and some facing rock in the larger pile, if you go by the english measurements, as below: ""SECTION 72 SLOPE PROTECTION 516 GRADING OF ROCK SLOPE PROTECTION Method B Placement Percentage Larger Than* Rock Classes Mass 1T 1/2T 1/4T Light Facing No. 1 No. 2 No. 3 1.8-Tonne {2 Ton} 0-5 — — — — — — — 900-kg {1 Ton} 50-100 0-5 — — — — — — 450-kg {1/2 Ton} — 50-100 0-5 — — — — — 220-kg {1/4 Ton} 95-100 — 50-100 0-5 — — — — 90-kg {200 Lb} — 95-100 — 50-100 0-5 0-5 — — 34-kg {75 Lb} — — 95-100 — 50-100 50-100 0-5 — 11-kg {25 Lb} — — — 95-100 90-100 90-100 25-75 0-5 2.2-kg {5 Lb} — — — — — — 90-100 25-75 0.4-kg {1 Lb} — — — — — — — 90-100 (sorry the table didn't copy right, I fixed it best I could) * The amount of material smaller than the smallest rock mass listed in the above tables for any class of rock slope protection shall not exceed the percentage limit listed in the above tables determined on a mass basis. Compliance with the percentage limit shown in the above tables for all other rock masses of the individual pieces of any class of rock slope protection shall be determined by the ratio of the number of individual pieces larger than the specified rock mass compared to the total number of individual pieces larger than the smallest rock mass listed in the above tables for that class"" The above is copied from CalTrans standard specs for rock slope protection (rip-rap)
Sounds like the engines dragging, would be worth checking your pressures as I'm sure it's not outputting what it should under high flow conditions. One easy way to check if it's a pump issue is to do a cycle time check. Stick all the way in, bucket all the way in and knuckle touching the ground. Boom hard up until it bottoms out, I think it should be at 6 seconds although you may want to double check that number I'm a bit rusty on small gear.