Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Home Depot Internal Contact

Birken Vogt ยท 2019-02-23 13:26

We have an ongoing problem with HD. They have a nice pro web site for stuff we need from time to time but it never handles our credit cards correctly. A call to their pro help center (9-5 m-f) and the friendly rep will take the order all over again and take your card all over again and everything is very pleasant but a huge waste of time. What we really need is the web site to work but we need a real person who might care.

Replies3
  1. #1Steve Bowman2019-02-23 13:54

    Certainly is a strange problem this day and age. Especially for a company like HD. Frustrating and inconvenient, I imagine.

  2. #2Birken Vogt2019-02-23 16:01

    They seem to be super paranoid about fraud, it appears. I think I got it to work ONCE, by changing little minutiae in the bill/ship address until it worked. But I don't remember how.

  3. #3The Peej2019-02-25 08:25

    I have the same problem with HD. I will work with a regular credit card but will not accept the home depot charge card.