I can't seem to find a right answer, I have a 1994 international 9400 and it seems hard to find hoods for these. Can a 1999 9400 be made to fit easy, they look the same.
I think the cabs are different. The early ones have two flat glass front windows, the later ones have a curved one piece windshield. I think they are different in front of the glass. I think the 9100 and 9400 from same years share hoods. But most of those internationals from that era- the hoods are not super durable. The 9300's seem to hold up better.
My hood is not good. The truck mechanically is in really good shape. I'd like to clean it up and paint but the hood isn't worth it. The later models seem to more available then these earlier ones. I realize it's old but I like the truck and at this stage it should last me out. I notice some of the 9400 trucks that are later model have the split flat windshields on them like my truck and some have single curved glass. Are the split window ones the same as my cab? I just can't seem to find any info on these.
https://www.truckpaper.com/listings...st?catid=35026&manu=international&mdltxt=9400
Those would be great if they weren't a thousand miles away.
Always are-move closer, then move back.
I've only moved a half mile my whole life, don't see this box turtle leaving here. I've found a 99 front end and the cab has the flat split windows. The cabs look the same as mine. I wish I had one close to measure on.
Where you at I have a '92 9400 hoid
About 450 miles from you. How good is your hood?
It's ok, few nicks here and there. I sold the cab to a friend I'm delivering tomorrow and was going to put the hood with it but I could call him and see. I can put recent pics if need be. https://d323w7klwy72q3.cloudfront.net/i/a/2021/20211215ve/hires/DM0711C.JPG