Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hope this isn’t the start of a long project…

D6c10K ยท 2022-08-22 18:53

I've run a dozer a fair amount but am new to excavators. I just bought an '07 Kobelco SK135SR LC-1E to use as a farm machine. It's not in too bad of shape for about 6500 hrs. The chains are new and the previous owner supposedly replaced the final drives (or repaired them...not sure) Seems to run and operate ok, but like any used piece of iron it needs quite a few little things fixed that everyone ignores, as well as the bucket pin & bushings need replaced. I does have kind of an oversized bucket (1 yard TAG). It's in pretty good shape but I'll have to see if I get along with one that big. I'll be doing all the oil & filter services and clean it up before I try to work it. That'll be entertaining to watch for a while I'm sure. I don't have manuals so that'll be one of the first things to find. Not quite as simple as finding CAT manuals it seems. I'm in Iowa and dealers seem to be a little sparse. Can anyone recommend a good dealer to work with? What little I've looked around there does at least seem to be aftermarket bucket pins and bushings available but I doubt there's a ton of aftermarket parts. What's the general opinion of these machines? Good, bad, ok?

Replies3
  1. #1digger_hunter2022-08-23 02:54

    do you want the manual?please pm the serial I think we have one for this

  2. #2digger_hunter2022-08-23 10:34

    Hi, I got the following manual see attached, please me your email I'll share it transfer it on wetransfer seems your machine is a SK135SRLC-1ES

  3. #3digger_hunter2022-08-23 10:39

    I have the manual for YH04-03XXX you can have it and take a look as the I've dealt with a few of these and pretty much the same actually in terms of hardware. let me know if you have any specific problems