So simple question that you would think would be easy but isn't. WHO makes a decent hose nozzle and where the heck can you buy it. I'm looking for a good fire hose type nozzle for my garden hose at the shop and house. For washing the pickup and watering the plants. I used to get a fine unit from the hardware store here locally but they were bought out and no longer stock and cant get the awesome fire hose type adjustable nozzle that I liked. I tried amazon and various Internet sources but they all have a cheep look and crappy ball valve thing in the end that looks to limit flow.
They're not cheap, but Graingers has several that look close to what you're looking for.... Garden hose nozzles. I used to buy mine from the hose and rubber place where I got my hydraulic hoses made, along with industrial grade cold water hoses for the shop. Nice rubber covered twist control fire hose type nozzles, loved them. Gotta be careful not to overtighten tho, LOL.
For once it seems like grainger has the cheep ones. All be it at a premium price, well because grainger.
LMAO! indeed, because... Grainger. No truer words... but they got it.