Please look over wrong terms and very little knowledge about hydraulics.I have a 410 backhoe it is a straiggt 410 1978 model. After researching issues I have been having it seems that the transmission screen filter is an issue for me. So i got it out and it was very dirty, but the rubber hose connect the filter housing to the screen housing had a very bad spot. How much pressure does this hose have on it? Wanting to put a new hose there and at the filter housing. Thanks for your all time and knowledge.
Next to none just make sure you use hose rated for oil around here the deere dealers have the proper stuff on hand but seems no one else stock low pressure hose like that. Be sure to not get suction line with wire in it. Here's the deere number you'll need your serial number if you go that route
I came up with the same thing, but, it was under hydraulics, not transmission.