Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 580B return to dig

critter ยท 2022-09-22 20:45

my old hoe is missing the RTD bar that connects the bucket to the control valve. Does anyone have the dimensions to make a new one. Or a picture would help. just need the tube size and lengths, the rest I can figure out I think.

Replies2
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2022-09-23 20:10

    Hey critter you can look up your part on mycnhistore.com and search for 35 loader. Then do a search online and I'm sure you can find the rod and tube fairly easy.

  2. #2RES2022-09-24 07:38

    I measured mine for a guy on yesterday's tractors. Under crawler, dozer, backhoe heading. Page 2. Title just says 580b. If you need more than what is there post back. Some half inch water or black pipe, some 1/4 inch plate to make a clevis and some 5/16" or 3/8" all thread (dont remember which) with a couple nuts should do it. Weld one nut to the end of the pipe and use the other as a jam nut. Or tap the inside and use a jam nut. A little far or you could just bring the parts and we could copy it. Sorry it's in inches not mm/cm! https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=crawlers&th=124444