Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

” Hot Truck”

-3Doc ยท 2009-09-07 14:49

This happened in Prince George, the driver went to have a shower and retuned to this!!

Replies8
  1. #1-3Doc2009-09-07 14:52

    more pics

  2. #2-3Doc2009-09-07 14:56

    More pics Poor Guy!

  3. #3spitzair2009-09-07 16:37

    Oh No!!! Glad nobody was hurt! And that the truck beside it didn't go up in smoke too! Any idea what caused it?

  4. #4carogator2009-09-07 17:34

    I wonder what was said about the propane cylinder in the side box. around here you would pay dearly.

  5. #5Dualie2009-09-07 18:15

    two things came to mind on that one. 1st being and inverter fire, as those things have been known to torch up on their own free will. Second is a payment relief plan.

  6. #6LonestarCobra2009-09-07 21:08

    I swear I didnt drop a cigarette in the seat on purpose! I bet lots of truckers are trying to unload the responsibility of paying for a truck these days.

  7. #7ChrisBlevins2012-02-06 21:07

    Good thing no one was hurt.

  8. #8DEERE310SG2012-02-07 12:50

    Wow good thing no one was hurt. A propane cylinder in the side box I don't know how that did not go flying. Kyle