Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough 65 weight needed for transporting firm.

Kiwi Will ยท 2009-12-05 05:04

Does anybody know what a Hough 65 would weigh? It has a 3 cubic metre bucket on it. Im going to bring the ol' girl home for a paint job. When she's done (may take a yr) I'll put up pic's. Cheers & Happy safe Xmas to you all. Will

Replies3
  1. #1Kiwi Will2009-12-05 05:19

    Photos before its painted sorry, I got fowled up trying to get these attached to the above Post. She's been used in firewood operation for many years.

  2. #2Wing Commander2009-12-06 10:59

    Ensign log forks? Gidday Kiwi Will, Like your Hough! I just bought a Kimco Hough 60B off Trade me. Im desperately looking for some log forks for it. A fella has some in Dunedin that he reckons are off a CAT 926. He reckons they would be of a suitable size. Do you or anyone else know of that is correct? Im in Northland (Kaipara area) and would like a little more info before travelling that far to have a look. Cheers Stuart (WC)

  3. #3Kiwi Will2009-12-07 12:39

    I have sent you an email Cheers