Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hough brake parts

zlssefi ยท 2011-05-15 08:32

Any idea where to get wheel cylinders,and brake linings for a 74 international h-90E?

Replies11
  1. #1John C.2011-05-15 13:43

    Have you tried the Napa store yet? All those parts were off the shelf in those days. I would guess they were manufactured by Wagner.

  2. #2zlssefi2011-05-15 16:47

    i havent checked with napa, but generally speaking my napa has a hard time finding stuff for new on the road vehicles, nevermind and old payloader..lol

  3. #3grandkobelco2011-05-17 06:32

    We are a dealer in them yet. There are still a lot of old hough's operating around here. (west mi). E-mail me at [email protected] and i can send you parts breakdown info price and avalibilty.

  4. #4zlssefi2011-05-18 06:24

    My email got kicked back, are you sure the address is correct?

  5. #5grandkobelco2011-05-18 16:22

    I got your e-mail, gave it to the parts man, he should be contacting you on serial # info. good luck. Let me know how this goes for you.

  6. #6JimInOz2011-05-18 23:48

    Hi GrandK, What is your company name,& main business? Thanks, Jim

  7. #7grandkobelco2011-05-19 06:03

    Grand eqiup company Hudsonville Mi USA 6168967700 We are dealer in kobelco exc, kawasaki loader, skytrak lifts, takauchi minis, dressta international. and a lot of smaller stuff I don't pay much attention to. I'v been running around in a service truck for about 30 years working on mostly exc and skytracks.

  8. #8zlssefi2011-05-23 16:23

    I have not heard from the parts man yet, i would like to get pricing on brakes asap. thanks!

  9. #9Kiwi Tussock2011-06-23 07:04

    I also am working on a Hough brakes. Hough 65C. Ive just managed to get two wheel cyl 'off the shelf' !!!!! AND they were only NZ $68 each! To re-sleeve them in stainless was gonna cost $145 each. Best of luck bud.

  10. #10zlssefi2011-06-23 07:05

    Where did you find these parts???

  11. #11Kiwi Tussock2011-07-01 06:17

    I got them from Safe-R-Brakes, Fitzgerald Ave, Christchurch, New Zealand. Yes, I was SO SURPRISED as well !!!