Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough H50-C Wheel Loader……. HELP!!!

Littleredhen ยท 2014-04-23 23:14

Hi Y'all, Can someone tell me what the starting procedure is for this Hough H50-C Wheel Loader? I know it runs but haven't a clue as to how to start the dang thing. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thanks all, Peaches

Replies3
  1. #1Littleredhen2014-04-23 23:32

    By the way.... I'm desperate.!!!! I have to get this thing started by 10:00 tomorrow morning! I have to move it as it is in the way of some other machinery that has been sold for scrap. I don't think the dude that is driving the salvage truck will know how to start it either so if you have a minute I could sure use your help on how to start this thing. I'm in over my head here. Thanks, Peaches

  2. #2lenray2014-04-25 14:31

    I AM IN mICHIGAN AND SOLD 2 hOUGH h 60's last year----give me a call if ya don't get it started. 989-621-0483

  3. #3Littleredhen2014-04-25 17:58

    Hough H50-C Thanks so much for your kind reply. As it turns out, I tried several things and then gave it a small squirt of starting fluid and the old thing started right up! No smoke.... now weird noises or anything and after I let it run a while, I couldn't find any hydraulic leaks either! I was this[] close to giving you a call. Thanks so much Little Red Hen