Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough h60e loader

Bob32racing ยท 2016-10-10 15:36

I recently purchased an old hough loader. Most everything works. However im hoping theres some gurus on here. Im wondering if there is any way i can add another set of hydraulic remotes? I would like to put a snow plow on it during the winter. I would love to have ot hydraulicly angle. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1fast_st2016-10-10 18:39

    Well, hmm, what's the hydraulic system look like? if its just a single simple system, stack on another valve onto the loader control valve.

  2. #2Bob32racing2016-10-10 19:55

    Ill have to look in the manuals tonight and study it. I could always add a diverter, but would much rather just have an extra lever if i can add on to the existing.

  3. #3fast_st2016-10-11 07:10

    well I was thinking giving the hydraulic pump and valves a look over, get a few pictures.

  4. #4Bob32racing2016-10-11 14:36

    I was looking through the hydraulic schematic today and cant find where one wouldadd another set of hoses. I was hoping some one would know something i dont. Some of them came with a clam bucket, so they had to be plumbed in some how. Im at a loss.

  5. #5mikebramel2016-10-11 22:30

    Probably had a 3 section valve. You can change it out

  6. #6Bob32racing2016-10-12 07:28

    Yes the old clam bucket loaders that a 3 lever valve.

  7. #7Bob32racing2016-10-23 16:49

    Can i run a hydraulic angle and hydraulic wings off of a diverter valve on my loader? Im sort of new to diverter valves and have been researching, however im unclear if i can run two seperate functions off one valve?