Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough International H-70

ms0115 ยท 2016-10-09 14:27

Hough International H-70 L60-70-80-90C 74621 Just acquired the unit as a yard dog. Runs great, decent tires, but no brakes and the steering sector is leaking. I need to know of any sources for new parts, wheel cylinders and wheel seal etc. And possibly a used steering sector. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1JTWAT2016-12-05 20:53

    I have a 65C and have found that wheel cylinders can be sorced by size from NAPA or a truck parts supplier. The steering sector will have a number on it and I think it is out of a old Ford truck. Try a truck parts supplier for it too unless you want to rebuild it.

  2. #2kshansen2016-12-06 06:51

    Not sure if they still have parts for the older Hough loaders but these people were always good to us. http://www.hrparts.com/index.html