Not sure if this would be the right forum...new guy on board. I acquired what appears to be a 1954 HA that someone had started to rebuild and unfortunately passed away. Looks good but its missing the air breather to the carburetor. Wondering where I would go to start searching...appreciate any help...thanks
Welcome! I don't have one but once in a while someone with a classic machine will show up here. If you are not worried about it being original you might be able to fid something aftermarket to fit and work. Maybe post a picture showing the car and measure the neck and someone might have an idea. Just thought of one possibility you could look at to see if you could make one work, might need to figure out how to fabricate an adapter but that might not be hard: https://www.donaldson.com/content/d...erica/F110027-ENG/light-dust/Air-Duralite.pdf
i am building a 1964 i can take a picture of the breather not sure how far back they work my machine has the 4 cylinder lift. my parts machine is the three cyl no down pressure and i did not get the breather with it. trying to id the year it is sn 27325 i also just foung the pads for the emergency brake I ordered them and hope they are correct from a military jeep m38 i think
funny my hough HA was also missing the breather, original waukesha was dusted out becasue of that and burned a lot of oil. transmission had some bad bearings and all the original sheet metal was gone when the PO made a cab for it. I ended up swapping in a Isuzu C201 from a reefer unit and a Cat hydrostatic transmision from a V60 forklift. its been a great little loader! my only regret is not installing a hour meter when I built it because its had a LOT of use over the years. even today with my "nicer" equipment I still find myself using the old hough at times. one day I'd like to find an original to restore.