Hough International H-70 L60-70-80-90C 74621 I need a little help figuring out where to check the transmission fluid level? It also has 2 levers on the steering column, one works forward and reverse and the other simply flops back and forth and is not currently working anything. What is it suppose to work? There is a lever on the lower dash right of the steering wheel that was unhooked from the lower lever on the transmission. I have reattached it. Is that high and low or what? Thanks for any information you can give.
2nd lever next to for rev is speed 1 to 4 . lever right side lower is lock for 4 wheel drive to lock in rear steer
tran level is a pipe thread cap approx 1 inch to 1.25 inch with dipstick inside cant remember which side comes from bottom of tranny mine is at a big access hole on side
mines a a-100
Thanks for the information. On the 4 wheel drive lock, do you remember which way is in and out ? On the 1 to 4 lever do you know what position would be 1 (all the way down or up). I will be using it on a real small sawmill yard and might lock it into 1st gear. I can test this out, but just curious if you knew. Thanks again for the help.
Thanks. On the right side of the machine if you are facing the rear, there is a stand pipe coming up from the bottom of the transmission. It has a homemade cap on it; I thought it might be missing a dipstick. Do you know what type oil goes in it? Thanks for the help.
Gears are neutral closest, 4th highest. 2wheel drive is pull, 4 wheel is push. Make sure your on a slight turn moving slowly forward or reverse to engage and disengage 4wheel lever, it works very easy this way or you'll be fighting it, last thing you want is a half engagement, a couple Times and you,'ll see what I mean.
Correct on Tran pipe. 6" down from top is high level. 7" down is low. Read running in neutral. Automatic transmission fluid type A
Correction my pipe is on right side of machine. Operator position
Thanks for the help, we have these issues resolved.