Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough Loader Identification

Mr.Mel ยท 2011-04-05 08:15

Hello To All, I am needing to identify the model of this Hough Loader in order to source parts and be able to get this moving. I have reviewed numerous data banks and have found no Hough Loader with the Wide Ends on the Boom Arms. Any Ideas? I appreciate any assistance and thoughts. Mr.Mel

Replies10
  1. #1hammerman2011-04-05 08:30

    dresser 530?

  2. #2hammerman2011-04-05 10:06

    http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6883649&

  3. #3zlssefi2011-04-05 23:26

    Looks similar to my h90E. if i had to guess maybe an earlier model, h80 or 90 a or b? The only difference i can see is the batterys on mine have boxes and the boom ends.

  4. #4imbzcul8r2011-04-06 00:17

    Possibly a H65c

  5. #5John C.2011-04-06 00:57

    I was thinking an H65 also. I've seen those type of extensions on machines with small log forks that handle cants for peeling plywood.

  6. #6Rusted2011-04-06 19:06

    I'd go with H65C.

  7. #7Mr.Mel2011-04-07 12:53

    H65C is the winner! We have actually this morning been able to obtain some added information on this machine in regards to a serial number. The serial number was not able to be located on the machine but was found jotted down on a piece of paper in a file. That confirmed it is an H65C. There was a serial number cut off for this model that above took one type of boom arms and below took another type of boom arm. This turned out to be the older version that had the wider ends. You guys are good and I appreciate the help by all!

  8. #8Old school Lunch box2024-08-11 00:27

    I have the same loader H65-c and and cant for the life of me find any info of what year mine is or how to brake down the vin number to get more info any help on where/how you figured yours out would be awesome

  9. #9Old school Lunch box2024-08-11 00:32

    Drivers side frame between the back tore and rad/tomb stone

  10. #10Welder Dave2024-08-12 22:28

    You should start a new thread for your machine. This thread is from 2011 and you know what model you have!