I had to boost the Cat after putting the hoe back on and this was odd because it's always started right up. I noticed the hour meter was still ticking with the master switch off so I'm wondering if the oil pressure switch for the hour meter could be bad? I replaced it several years ago with a generic one from Cole Hersey and it's never been a problem but wondering if it might have quit working just recently. Cat wanted a ridiculous price for the switch. I had to add some oil to the trans. because a steering valve leaked. The valve is fixed and I added about 5 litres of oil. The level is half way between the full and add mark with the engine running. Is this OK or is it best to bring it up to the full mark? It so nice it steers nice again and wants to move as soon as I put it in gear.
No replies yet.