I have a 2013 Case 650 L WT dozer/crawler and the hour meter just quit registering yesterday. Tach and clock still working….any ideas?
Is there power to the hour meter. Have you tried remote power to it to see if it works. How about remote ground wire back to battery to see if it starts up. Some hour meters are powered up from an oil pressure switch that sends power only when there is engine oil pressure. Couple things to check. Simon C
Turns out that the hour meter only displays when the key is turned to on, once you crank it and it starts, the hour meter disappears and the transmission position and tach appear in its place. Guess I hadn’t ever realized that……???
If you could get or display a wiring schematic, it would probably be figured out easily. I bought schematics for a Case skidsteer for one of my customers for only $75 Canadian, and was sure glad 2 months later when it helped me figure out his no instrument panel display problem. Start there and surely we can help. Simon C