Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hourly rate for a Wa450 sized loader?

pp13bnos ยท 2017-07-08 19:28

I'm currently bidding a job that that requires my 450 loader to be onsite for about 5-6months. In that time, it'll see about 600hrs of use. I'm not looking to get rich, just a honest Hr rate. I understand that different parts of the country can demand different prices. Honestly, this is my first actual job that I'll have the loader on, and don't have even a idea of what to charge. I've used it primarily for farm use for the last couple years. For what its worth, I'm getting $125 for my Ex120, $65 for my D3. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1Jay_Bobcat2017-07-08 22:56

    Are you going to operate or just loan your machine ?

  2. #2pp13bnos2017-07-09 01:06

    I'll be paying my own operator to run it.

  3. #3Welder Dave2017-07-10 01:12

    I think the hours used may be irrelevant if it needs to be onsite for 5 or 6 month's. What is your operator going to do when the loader isn't being used? I think you should be getting considerably more than for the EX120. It's a 5-6yd. loader and close to 300 H.P. I don't know what loaders charge but off the top of my head, $175-200/hr.