Got the outside framing done and almost finished the inside framing. I should be working on plumbing next week.
Looks good. I been clearing some land that I been thinking of building a new house. Down sizing is my plans. Just the wife and I now and we don't need a 4 bedroom house.
nice
This is my third and last owner builder, the one in FL is up for sale. Built the first on a barrier island (1980) in the Gulf off of Englewood, FL. No bridges, everything had to be carted by boat. I had a 1951 Ford 8N backhoe then. Next one (now for sale) 12 miles from Disney. I rented equipment for that build. This one I am doing everything but the trusses and shingles and Sheetrock. I have 15 foot ceilings and I am working alone. The hardest part so far has been, is not finished yet, maybe tomorrow is the inside framing above the 9 foot level. It has to be exact, (plumb) or it just won't look right when finished. I'm going to be 75 this year and working 8 hours at this is not like 30 years ago.
You're going to be 75 years old? Well let me tell you, you are doing a great . The house I have now, I built it myself about 15 years ago. Myself, I'm only 56, but I'm in heart failure. Been that way the last 3 1/2 years due to a viro infection to my heart. Only fix is a heart transplant. But, I still give it hell and keep my butt going. LOL