Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Houstion….we have a leak

CheeseHead ยท 2008-05-13 00:58

What leak :beatsme

Replies7
  1. #1bear2008-05-13 01:27

    Poof! Thar she blows!

  2. #2RonG2008-05-13 03:31

    Dust Control!!That represents a lot of money these days.I ran an old 366 Bantam years ago with a leaking track motor,we used it mostly for loading from the stock pile but there were days that it ate 5 pails of hydraulic oil a day.I used to call Acme auto parts and they knew right where to drop off the oil.I was doing a development of starter homes and that machine would reach all the way across to the other side when digging the house foundation and sometimes that was the only way I could dig them on the small lots they were on.Nice pic.Ron G

  3. #3Rockbreaker2008-05-13 03:42

    Great pic Seems like its taken on a monday..

  4. #4[-Agent-]2008-05-13 03:53

    You spelled Houston wrong XD

  5. #5cat 325ccr2008-05-13 06:56

    wow!

  6. #6SouthOnBeach2008-05-13 23:25

    Now thats a leak

  7. #7CheeseHead2008-05-14 00:48

    You know what I mean, ointhead:Banghead