Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How

Old Doug ยท 2019-12-18 19:30

How do you start a new paragraph? I space it out and it looks like what i want then when i hit create thread its all one paragraph.

Replies3
  1. #1aighead2020-02-19 16:16

    This question is starting to age but on the PC, for me, I just hit... ...the enter key. I think the phone behaves similarly. If you are looking for indentation you are likely out of luck on the phone, but with a real keyboard it should be the tab key but that doesn't seem to do it.

  2. #2Willie B2020-02-19 17:44

    I don't indent. That practice died with my third grade teacher. I hit enter as long as I'm not at the end of a line. When a line starts with a capital, and begins a new sentence it is clear it is a new paragraph. Or, you can do what I did here; double click enter.

  3. #3aighead2020-02-19 19:02

    Sorry to hear about your 3rd grade teacher..